Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm getting concerned.. I think I might go bald - HealthBoards ...

I've always had really really thick, nice, soft, long hair. I started straightening my hair when I was 17, but even then my hair stayed very healthy. I've always lost some hair when I shower and brush my hair, but this was ridiculous. I would take literally a handful of hair out of the shower drain every single time I showered. Even when my hair was dry, every time I ran my fingers through it my hand would come out with a handful of hair strands. I'm used to having really thick hair so I'm freaked out that if my hair doesn't stop falling out.. I mean the extremely large amounts of hair falling out hasn't diminished in the past year. Right now if I start running my fingers through my hair, a pile of hair will accumulate on the floor.

No comments: