Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sarcastic Quilter: Weight sucks... when you are trying to lose it

I mentioned in Dec, Jan. and Feb. I was losing weight, right? I didn't lose weight. I always knew one day I'd reach that point where I wasn't happy with myself when I looked in the mirror. Admittedly, it took me longer to get there than I previously suspected but I can no longer pretend my body looks like anything other than it does. You see, my body image has always been BETTER than my real body. It's a flaw, really. -grin- Look close, you will see a lower chin. And that's even wearing 2 inch heels! What I see when I look at this is me becoming a short round person. I'm usually the one behind the camera.) So, in an effort to get back to the way I was, I'm REALLY making an effort.  Counting points on Weight Watchers.com and tracking my exercise, which is really the benefit to the online tracking for me.  did you realize that's 5 points? I have 14 points left to use tonight for a real meal.  Are you really surprised? If you are inclined to comment I don't need to lose weight, please don't.  I feel I need to lose it and am too easily swayed to be lazy if someone says I don't. I am going to try to post my weekly weight here along with progress on exercice. Just a couple sentences at one point throughout the week.

No comments: